Thursday, February 5, 2015

Hip Kit Club | Hello Beautiful 9

Hi everyone!  Today I'm stopping in to share my first layout with the February 2015 Kit from Hip Kit Club!  These kits have so many amazing goodies, it was tough deciding where to start.  But the Webster's Pages wood grain paper, was calling my name, so I knew I had to go with it first!



 
I chose the wood grain paper for a neutral background, because I wanted to work with the My Mind’s Eye Jubilee embellishments, which included a lot of color.  The bits from the MME Mixed Bag, were perfect for adding around the rings of the wood grain design.

And since I used so many flat pieces from the MME Mixed Bag, I wanted to use one of the Evalicious Flair Buttons and some of the Wood Veneers from the February 2015 Embellishment Kit, for another level of dimension on my layout.

I’m also sharing a Process Video for today’s layout, if you would like to see how I put my page together.


Thanks for taking a look!  And I would love for you to Subscribe to my Channel, to keep up with new process vidoes!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=ss_profile

No comments:

Post a Comment