It's Die Cuts week on the American Crafts Blog, and I've got a fun framed project, showing how you can use your die cuts to create home decor.
1. Paint a white frame with your choice of acrylic paint.
2. Choose die cuts that you want to use in your frame. Place them on the frame backing to get an idea of placement, and snap a photo on your phone for reference.
3. Trace the frame back onto the backside of the patterned paper you want to use hen use your paper trimmer to cut it down to size.
4. Add adhesive to the back of your patterned paper and adhere it to the frame back.
5. Place each of your die cuts in your sewing machine to add some stitching.
6. Start placing your die cuts on the patterned paper you added to the frame back. You can reference your phone photo to check for placement.
7. Add the glass back in your frame and put the frame back in place.
8. Finish your frame by adding a few more die cuts and a pleather bow to the top and bottom.
Supplies: Serendipity (369200) - Bright Blueberry, Serendipity (369218) - Die Cut Cardstock Shapes, Serendipity ( 369215) - Enamel Dots, Serendipity (369217) - Pleather Bows