Thursday, July 16, 2015

Hip Kit Club | Sea Food Eat Food

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of ashleyhortondesigns.com. I do receive compensation and material product from Hip Kit Club to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.

It's all about food on my new layout this week, using the July 2015 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits from Hip Kit Club!  I love that you can pretty much pull a mini kit out of the mix of Hip Kits, that you receive each month.  I wanted to work with some of the Elle's Studio Let's Eat collection, included in this month's Kit.  I used the Five Stars patterned paper from the July Main Kit and the July Paper Add-On Kit, as my background.


The July Main Kit also includes the Elle's Studio Lets' Eat Bits and Wood Veneers.  These were perfect for embellishing my layout, to go with the food photos.  I added a mix of the Bits and Wood Veneers down the intersecting line of the diagonal pattern, and stitched with my sewing machine.  After the embellishments were in place, I added my photos on the diagonal lines.




For my title, I used the Crate Paper Thickers in the Main Kit and the October Afternoon alpha stickers from the Project Life Kit.  And for a fun touch of journaling, I used the October Afternoon alpha stickers to add the name of the dish with each photo.  I finished up my layout, by adding some of the October Afternoon Enamel Dots and the Shimelle Cork Stickers, that are available in the July Embellishment Kit.

So pop over and take a look at all of the July Kits that are available in the Hip Kit Shop!  I'm sure you'll be inspired to create several different themed layouts, with all of the products that are included this month!

And don't forget about our new Subscriber offer!  You will receive a FREE Paper Add-On with your Subscription!  Just use the Code ashley, when you sign up for your subscription!

 
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment