Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Big Picture Classes | Old Favorites with a New Twist Class

I am so excited to share some news that I've been keeping quiet over the past several months!  I have been invited to be a Teacher at Big Picture Classes!  Not only is this my first class for BPC, but my first class ever!  One of the goals on my list, has been to teach a class, so I jumped at the chance when I was contacted by BPC.  Right now, you will find information for the upcoming Old Favorites with a New Twist Class under Coming Soon on the BPC website.

http://www.bigpictureclasses.com/classes/old-favorites-with-a-new-twist

In this class, we'll look at new and modern ways to use some of your older tools and ideas, when you're creating a layout.  We all love to learn new techniques, but that doesn't mean we have to abandon those old favorites, we started out with as beginning scrapbookers.  There will also be some cut files, available for download in the class, designed by me!


The Old Favorites with a New Twist Class will go live on Monday, August 10th!  If you already have a membership, with Big Picture Classes, I hope you will check it out.  If you aren't signed up for a monthly membership with BPC, you can start a Free Trial by visiting the Membership page!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment