Monday, August 17, 2015

Bestamped Weekend Guest | So Many Reasons to Love You

Happy Monday...or maybe I should wait til the end of the day, before saying that!  Our first day of Home School starts today, so it might not be so happy once the day is over!  HA!  Over the weekend, I had a Weekend Guest spot on the talented Els Brige Blog and wanted to stop in and share it with you today.  Els has been a Guest Designer for The Cut Shoppe and she is also a fellow Team member on the A Flair for Buttons Design Team.  If you aren't familiar with Els work, make sure you head over to her Blog and check it out!  She is an amazing designer!  Here's a look at what I created for my Guest post!




https://www.etsy.com/listing/222789081/the-all-heart-cut-file-is-a-background?ref=shop_home_active_13

I was waiting on the gorgeous Wonder collection from Crate Paper, before I started my layout for the Guest spot, and I'm glad I did!  I LOVE IT!  I couldn't wait to use the cork numbers and wanted to make them a large design element on the page.  I also wanted a pop of color in the background, so I cut the All Heart cut file from The Cut Shoppe and layered the hearts over the background, before adding the numbers, photo and embellishments.

Thanks for stopping in today, and I've got more to come this week!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment