Tuesday, August 18, 2015

A Flair for Buttons | Triple D Eats

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of ashleyhortondesigns.com. I do receive compensation and material product from A Flair for Buttons and American Crafts to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.

For today's layout, I'm combining two of my favorite things...scrapbooking and food!  My hubby and I are Triple D fanatics, and if you don't know what that is, it's Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives on Food Network.  :)  Anytime we take a road trip, our initial plans involve finding any restaurants that have appeared on Triple D, in that area.  And on our trip to Ohio back in May, we were lucky enough to find several yummy restaurants that had been featured on the show.


I love that Shelley always has the perfect Flair sets for any theme, in the A Flair for Buttons Shop!  I knew the Travel Phrases 2 Flair was the perfect match for my layout.  I cut the Scribble Scrabble cut file from The Cut Shoppe on my Silhouette Cameo and added three of the Flair Buttons from the set, to smaller circles around the large circle.



https://www.etsy.com/listing/243851277/the-scribble-scrabble-cut-file-includes?ref=shop_home_active_10

I also love to add clustering, so I used some of the embellishments from the new Finders Keepers collection from Amy Tangerine, to mix in with the Flair Buttons.  And I love that this Flair set is a Black & White set, which will coordinate with any product that you want to use on layout!

Il_570xN.465851445_o0ui
So if you're looking for just the right embellishments for your next travel layout, make sure you visit the A Flair for Buttons Shop to check out all of the great designs that are available!

Supplies:  Flair Buttons:  A Flair for Buttons; Patterned Paper, Rubber Embellishments, Thickers, Washi Tape, Flair & Stickers:  American Crafts; Scribble Scrabble cut file:  The Cut Shoppe; Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Die Cut Machine:  Silhouette Cameo


https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment