Thursday, September 10, 2015

Hip Kit Club | What a Wonderful World

It's time for my first post using the September 2015 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits!  If you love the new collections from Amy Tangerine and Dear Lizzy, then you need this month's kits!  They are packed with so many amazing goodies!  For my first layout this month, I decided to use a large die cut star, which will also be available to those that are signed up with a free account on the Hip Kit Website.  Just head over and sign up to have access to the Free Cut Files!


I cut the Super Star cut file on my Silhouette Cameo, from White Cardstock included in the September 2015 Cardstock Add-On.  Then I backed each section with a different patterned paper from the September 2015 Main Kit.  I wanted to add the title to the center of the star, so I used a mix of Thickers, letter stickers and chipboard from the Main Kit.



After I had the title and photo in place, I started looking through the Finders Keepers Bits pack from the Main Kit, for pieces that I could place around the outside edge of the star shape.  I also added in some of the Dear Lizzy Wood Buttons from the September 2015 Embellishment Kit and the Finders Keepers Enamel Dots from the Main Kit.  I wanted to include several different textures to create interest on the layout.


If you haven't had a chance to check out the September Kits, make sure you head over to the Hip Kit Website and while you're there sign up, so you can have access to all of the amazing Free Cut Files!!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment