Wednesday, September 30, 2015

A Flair for Buttons | Love This & FREE Cut File

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of ashleyhortondesigns.com. I do receive compensation and material product from A Flair for Buttons and American Crafts to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.

Fall is officially here and I am SO GLAD!  I love everything about Fall...the colors, the temperatures and all of the fun activities.  And I can't pass up a group of Pumpkins, without snapping a photo, since they are my favorite color, after all!


The new Cedar Lane from Pink Paislee is one of my favorite collections for Fall.  It has a lot of Fall elements without being overly themey.  So I decided to go that same direction with the Flair Buttons that I chose.  Instead of using specific Fall Flair, I went with Buttons from the Smash Phrases Flair set and the Today Words Flair.



I started my layout, with an inspiration photo I found on Pinterest.  I loved the look of the wonky rectangles, with the layered leaves.  So I did a similar design and then arranged three Flair Buttons in the center of a few of the leaves.

412ac599649ff60ff71611f4b283be6c 
 

Once the Flair Buttons were placed, I went back and selected embellishments from the Pink Paislee Cedar Lane Bits pack to finish the layout.  I tried to alternate all of the embellishments and Flair Buttons on the page, to get just the right balance.

And since I had the Wonky Rectangles background designed for my layout, I thought it would be fun to share the Free Cut File with you!  You can download the PNG & SVG formats of the cut file HERE!

Picture1

And make sure you visit the A Flair for Buttons Etsy Shop to pick up the Small Phrases Flair set and the Today Words Flair set!

Il_570xN.362893904_d23r
Il_570xN.727660808_kidw


https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment