Friday, September 18, 2015

A Flair for Buttons | Hey Scrappy Friends

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of ashleyhortondesigns.com. I do receive compensation and material product from A Flair for Buttons and American Crafts to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.

**If you are looking for the Pretty Little Studio Giveaway, please go HERE.**

What's better than scrapbooking?  How about meeting up with scrappy friends!  This year, I've had the chance to meet three online friends in person. Of course, we had to snap some selfies, and I thought it would be fun to document the photos with a few Flair Buttons from the Insta Fun Flair Set from A Flair for Buttons.




I decided to go with a design, that alternated the title, photos and Flair Buttons.  I like to have balance on my layouts, so this look worked really well.  For the title letters I used the Tall Type cut file from The Cut Shoppe.


https://www.etsy.com/listing/246935749/the-tall-type-alpha-includes-all-the?ref=shop_home_active_4


Since I used a busy patterned paper for the background, I kept everything grouped together to draw your eye to the design.  I added a few embellishments over the title and near the photos to complete the layout.



There are a lot of fun camera themed Flair in the Shop, and the Insta Fun Flair is one of the newest, so make sure you visit A Flair for Buttons on Etsy to check it out!

Il_570xN.833164005_extp

Supplies: Flair Buttons:  A Flair for Buttons; Patterned Paper, Rubber Charms, Wood Veneers, Puffy Stickers & Acetate Triangles:  Pinkfresh Studio; Tall Type cut file:  The Cut Shoppe; Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Phrase Stickers & Tiny Attacher:  Tim Holtz; Enamel Dots:  Freckled Fawn & My Mind's Eye; Die Cut Machine:  Silhouette Cameo

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment