Thursday, October 29, 2015

Hip Kit Club | Curiouser & Curiouser

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of ashleyhortondesigns.com. I do receive compensation and material product from Hip Kit Club to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.
 
I love the versatility of the October Hip Kits from Hip Kit Club! They can be used for Fall layouts, everyday layouts, or even Halloween layouts...like the one I'm sharing today!




I used a mix of the Cedar Lane collection from Pink Paislee and Jen Hadfield from Pebbles Inc.. And I incorporated two of our challenges for this month. I took inspiration from the Gold topped pumpkin from the October Mood Board, and added in touches of Orange and Gold on my page. I also used the Sketch from this week's Weekly Challenge for the design of my layout.


And I can't resist adding cut files to my layouts, so I used one of the feather cut files from Nicole Nowosad.  You can have access to Free Cut Files, by signing up for a FREE account on the Hip Kit Club website

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment