Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Simple Stories | Carpe Diem Planner

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of ashleyhortondesigns.com. I do receive compensation and material product from Simple Stories to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.
 
This past Friday, some awesome news was posted on the Simple Stories Blog!  The new Carpe Diem Planners and coordinating collection were introduced!  The Planners will be available through retailers starting in mid November.  I've already had a chance to get started in my Coral Planner and wanted to stop in to share a few of my pages with you.






  
If you would like to check out more of the Carpe Diem Planner colors and coordinating products, visit the Simple Stories website HERE.  And if you would like to know where you can purchase these products starting mid November, visit the Store Locator on the Simple Stories website.  
 
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment