Friday, December 4, 2015

December Daily | Day 1 & 2

I have a confession to make about last year's December Daily album.  It didn't go so well.  HA!  There was just too much to do and not enough time.  But things have been a little less hectic this year and I've been able create my album cover and add Day 1 and Day 2 to the album.  I'm taking an easier approach this year and using a Holiday SN@P Binder from Simple Stories, which includes (2) 6x8, (4) 4x6, (2) 3x4, (4) 3x4/4x6, and (2) 2x2 Pocket Pages.  This is a quick and easy way to get photos, journaling cards and embellishments in your album.  

I wanted to stop in today and share with you, what I have so far.  I'm hoping I will end up with a "daily" album this year, but we'll just have to see how things go on the photo end!

 



I like to do a mix and match style in my December Daily albums, so I didn't focus on one particular manufacturer for all of the product.  The cover includes a mix of Simple Stories, Pinkfresh Studio, A Flair for Buttons, Elle's Studio, My Mind's Eye and Crate Paper.  The two inside pages use mostly Pinkfresh Studio Christmas Wishes collection and Simple Stories Claus & Co collection.

I'll have a post each week with the progress on my album.  Are you creating a December Daily this year?  Have you found any tips and/or tricks that make it easier for you?  It's always great to have time saving ideas during this time of year!  It would be nice to have some of Santa's elves to help out with everything going on during the month of December!!


https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment