Monday, December 14, 2015

Hip Kit Club | Life Together

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of ashleyhortondesigns.com. I do receive compensation and material product from Hip Kit Club to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.

Today, I'm stopping in to share my first layout with the December 2015 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits from Hip Kit Club.  The December Kit is a great way to kick off your new year. There's a mix of Maggie Holmes, Heidi Swapp, Studio Calico, American Crafts, Shimmerz and so much more!




I created my first layout by cutting a large heart from one of the Studio Calico patterned papers. Then I traced the heart onto White cardstock and filled in the space with the Maggie Holmes Glitter Thickers, Bits and Wood Veneers with a few more embellishments mixed in!

I also have a Process Video to go along, with my layout, if you would like to check it out on my YouTube channel!


 
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment