Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Simple Stories Carpe Diem Planner | January 2016

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of ashleyhortondesigns.com. I do receive compensation and material product from Simple Stories to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.

WOW!  Tomorrow is the last day of 2015!  Are you ready for the new year?  If you're hoping to get organized in 2016, then the Carpe Diem Planners from Simple Stories are perfect for just that.  They are functional and fun!  I started setting up the month of January in my Coral Planner and wanted to pop in and give you a quick look at it!


I used all of the fun Carpe Diem goodies that can be purchased to go along with the Planner.  And I even mixed in a bit of the I AM collection.  That's the great thing about planners...you can incorporate your scrapbook stash into the Planner, too!

If you're interested in picking up a Carpe Diem Planner, make sure you visit the Simple Stories website, to see all of the available products! 

 https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment