Thursday, February 4, 2016

Hip Kit Club | Love Love Love

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of ashleyhortondesigns.com. I do receive compensation and material product from Hip Kit Club to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.

I'm here to share a new layout with you, using the January 2016 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits! I have to admit, that I might have been hoarding the cute Crate Paper tags included in the January Embellishment Add-On. So I decided to use all of them as the focus of my layout this week!




I arranged all of the tags and my photo in the center of the background paper. Then I used a mix of embellishments from the kits, to add over and around the tags. I also wanted to add a bit of mixed media, so I used some of my watercolor paints in the background of the layout. And one of our Weekly Challenges a couple of weeks ago, was to use confetti, so I used several of the Crate Paper stickers over my watercolor, to create a fun confetti look!

And, the February 2016 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits should be making their way here in the next few days!  I can't wait to start creating with it!  If you haven't had a chance to check out all that's included for February, make sure you visit the Hip Kit website ASAP!!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment