Thursday, February 18, 2016

Hip Kit Club | Sweet Heart

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of ashleyhortondesigns.com. I do receive compensation and material product from Hip Kit Club to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.

I'm stopping in today to share a new layout for Hip Kit Club, using the February 2016 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits!  I also used the February Sketch as the inspiration for my layout.  We have a sketch every month, in the Hip Kit Club Member Forum on Facebook.




I love circles, so this was a fun layout to create. I cut multiple sized circles from the patterned papers included in the February 2016 Main Kit on my Cameo and then arranged them on the background paper. 




Then I used my sewing machine to add messy stitching around each of the circles. I embellished with a mix of embellishments from the Main Kit, February 2016 Embellishment Kit and February 2016 Project Life Kit

And if you haven't had a chance to check out the March 2016 Kits that were revealed earlier this week, then stop by the Hip Kit Club website!  Several of the February 2016 Hip Kits have sold out, so don't miss your chance to get the March Kits before they are all gone!


https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment