Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Pink Paislee | Desk Home Decor

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of ashleyhortondesigns.com. I do receive compensation and material product from Pink Paislee to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.

I am so excited to share my first project with you, as one of the 2016 Design Team members with Pink Paislee.  Today, I have a home decor project, that can be displayed on your desk.  I don't know about you, but I love home decor pieces that are fun and functional!


I picked up this wood tray at my local craft store...don't forget to use your coupons, when you're shopping, to get a great deal!  I wanted something on my desk, that would work as a display for photos and some of my favorite Pink Paislee products from the C'est La Vie collection.  I started the project by cutting the wood grain patterned paper from the C'est La Vie collection to 10x10, and adhering it to the inside back of the tray.  I also picked up a few hooks at the craft store, and placed four of them on the inside edge of the tray.  I wrapped thin wire around each of the hooks, to have a line to hang my photos and Pink Paislee products.

 
And I couldn't resist covering some mini clothespins, with patterned paper.  The clothespins are perfect for hanging my photos and products from the wire.  To save patterned paper, I used the manufacturer strips from the C'est La Vie papers, to cover the clothespins.



This is such a fun project to display in your home.  And I love that it's something that can be changed out, if you want to update your photos or add different embellishments.  


 Collection Used:  C'est La Vie

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment