Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Hip Kit Club | So Happy Together

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of ashleyhortondesigns.com. I do receive compensation and material product from Hip Kit Club to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.

I'm back today with a new layout for Hip Kit Club, using the July 2016 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits I can't resist a good circle design, so when I had the flower wreath idea for this layout, I knew it had to be in the shape of a circle. And who doesn't love to use flowers on their layouts...especially when they are cut from pretty paper! I mixed in some of the Hip Kit Club Exclusives with the flower cut file to create dimension and texture on the layout. 


And I really love the Bella Blvd chipboard letters that are included in the July kit. They are perfect for your layout, as is, or you can alter them with spray mist, gelatos, paint, etc. I added a few embellishments from the Better Together collection from Amy Tangerine and some Project Life chipboard from American Crafts.


Once I finished up with everything, I asked my daughter's opinion on whether I need some Black spray mist splatters, and she said yes. :) So for the final touch, I splattered a bit of Black Color Shine on a diagonal inside the circle.


If you haven't had a chance to check out the July Kits, make sure you visit the Hip Kit Club website. And while you're there, you're definitely going to want to take a look at the August kits. They are filled with some amazing new products, and you're not going to want to miss out on getting the kits on your doorstep!  

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe
 

No comments:

Post a Comment