Thursday, July 14, 2016

A Flair for Buttons | Summer Love

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of ashleyhortondesigns.com. I do receive compensation and material product from A Flair for Buttons to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.

Summer activities are in full swing, and most of our outside time is spent at the pool or splash pad.  I decided to create a summer layout, with products and Flair Buttons that weren't really summer themed.  The On Trend 2 collection from My Mind's Eye has some summer elements included, but it's not necessarily a summer collection.  And since I have so many Flair Buttons in my stash from A Flair for Buttons, I decided to choose a couple that would work with my layout, but didn't have a summer design.


I went with two Flair Buttons for this layout.  I chose one from the Words to Live By 1 set and one from the So Retro 2 set.  They both coordinated with the On Trend 2 collection.  The Believe flair was perfect for the cluster near my photo and I tucked the Let's Roll flair near my title.  I have such a variety of Flair and it's fun to find different ways to use the themes of the buttons.



Don't be afraid to use your Flair Buttons outside of their typical theme.  There are a lot of different ways you can incorporate them into your projects, even if they aren't an exact match for the project.  Make sure you stop by the A Flair for Buttons shop to check out all of the new...and old...flair sets that are available!!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment