Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Hip Kit Club | This Good Life

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of ashleyhortondesigns.com. I do receive compensation and material product from Hip Kit Club to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.

I'm stopping in today to share my new layout for Hip Kit Club, using the July 2016 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits.  I wanted to create a layered look on my layout, so I cut the heart shape from this month's cut file in 3 different sizes. 


I used White cardstock from the Cardstock Add-On Kit. Then I cut each of the hearts again from Bella Blvd Whatever Is Lovely paper, Pink Paislee ‪Fancy Free paper and ‪Hip Kit Club Exclusive paper. I adhered each of the hearts to the White cardstock background, and then began embellishing with a mix of the Hip Kit Club Exclusive embellishments for July.


I tucked some of the embellishments behind the hearts and layered some over the top of the hearts. Once I finished adding all of the embellishments and my photo, I machine stitched around the edge of each of the heart shapes.


Don't forget to check out my new process video, for more on how the layout came together!


https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe 

No comments:

Post a Comment