Thursday, June 4, 2015

Hip Kit Club | This Makes Me Happy

It’s time to share another layout, using the May 2015 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits!  I decided to create a more masculine themed layout, using some of the Chickaniddy papers from the May 2015 Main Kit, and a limited color scheme.  I also used the cut file that’s available in the Member Forum designed by Nicole, as an enlarged title.


I cut the title from White cardstock first, and then used the subtract option under Modify to delete parts of the title, to cut the words from different patterned papers.  Since I went with the large title, I kept most of my embellishing simple.  I added some stamping, using the Chickaniddy stamp set included in the May 2015 Project Life Kit, and I added a few of the Evalicious puffy stickers and a wood veneer from the Project Life Kit and the Main Kit.


I decided to change my photo to black & white, since I used a minimal color scheme.  I didn’t want the colors from the photo to conflict with the patterned papers.  I finished off the layout by add some machine stitching across the title and sprinkling on some Black Color Shine.


I’m looking forward to getting the June 2015 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits in my hands!  I can’t wait to start creating with it, and share my layouts with you starting next week!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?show_panel=true

No comments:

Post a Comment