Tuesday, June 16, 2015

A Flair for Buttons | Good Boy

I'm here today, to share a fun, new layout for A Flair for Buttons, using the cute Got Dog Flair set!  I have this "thing" where I really love incorporating my Flair Buttons in my layout titles.  You've probably noticed, this technique on some of my other pages.  My philosophy is, if it ain't broke, don't fix it!!  HA!  It's really fun to find ways to incorporate the Flair into your title.  For this layout, I created a large die cut title and added a couple of Flair Buttons from the Got Dog Flair set, to the center of the two O's in my title.




I also added a few other embellishments with the Flair Buttons, to create some different dimensions and texture on my layout.  This is definitely a fun way to add some "flair" to your layout. 

If you're a pet lover, there are several sets in the A Flair for Buttons Shop, that would be perfect for your projects!  Here's a look at the Got Dog Flair set, that I used on my layout.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/124021544/got-dog-flair?ref=favs_view_3

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies:  Flair Buttons:  A Flair for Buttons; Patterned Paper, Wood Veneers, Phrase Stickers, Puffy Stickers, Glitter Heart Stickers:  Studio Calico; Wood Veneers:  Elle's Studio & Pinkfresh Studio; Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Tiny Attacher:  Tim Holtz; Stamps:  October Afternoon & American Crafts; Die Cut Machine:  Silhouette Cameo 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?show_panel=true

No comments:

Post a Comment