Thursday, June 25, 2015

Hip Kit Club | Summer Fun

I'm still having a blast creating with the June 2015 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits from Hip Kit Club!  This week, I knew I wanted to create a layout, using the fun Fancy Pants tags that are included in the June 2015 Embellishment Kit!  The idea popped in my head, to use them for a background look, with the Simple Stories Summer Vibes paper, included in the June 2015 Main Kit and here's what I came up with!


I'm pretty sure I used a little bit of everything from the June Kits on this layout...everything but the kitchen sink.  I pulled products from the June Main Kit, June Embellishment Kit and the June Project Life Kit.  The FP tags and Project Life cards, created by Kim Watson this month, were perfect for creating a free form grid on my layout.  And then the tags and PL Cards, gave me lots of room for using embellishments from this month's Kits.



I changed my photo to Black & White, because I wanted it to contrast all of the color from the tags and embellishments.  This was a really fun design to put together, and it was quick and easy.  And I've already created three other layouts with this month's Kits and still have a ton of product left, even after using so much of it on this layout!  I think for my next layout, I'll see what I can do with the fun Crate Paper frames that are included in the June 2015 Main Kit!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?show_panel=true

No comments:

Post a Comment