Monday, June 8, 2015

YouTube Video Series | Zoned Out: Creating Outside Your Comfort Zone

It's a new week, and I'm starting off today, with something fun on my YouTube Channel!  Over the next several Mondays, I'll be sharing a 4 part video series on Creating Outside Your Comfort Zone.  Today's video is all about Going Graphic.  This style is definitely outside my comfort zone, and believe it or not, a more minimalistic layout is harder for me to put together, than one that is filled with embellishments!  But I think I gave it a brave effort, on the layout I'm sharing today! 

Here's a look at the layout, that I created, and you can also see the full process in today's video.  And make sure you watch until the end, because I'll have a little preview of what's coming up for next Monday!

  



If you haven't had a chance to visit my Channel, I hope you'll stop by and become a new Subscriber!  And don't forget to check in next Monday for the second video and layout in the Zoned Out series!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?show_panel=true

No comments:

Post a Comment