Thursday, May 26, 2016

Hip Kit Club | Happy Memories

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of ashleyhortondesigns.com. I do receive compensation and material product from Hip Kit Club to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.

I have a new layout to share today, using the May 2016 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits from Hip Kit Club.  I used two of our May cut files and a lot of the exclusive products designed by Kim Watson! Both of my patterned papers are exclusives for Hip Kit, and I liked the look of the multi-colored paper for my cut file layered over the subtle Yellow dot pattern.


Kim's May cut file is a fun one, because there are so many things you can do with it! I only used a single photo, so I used the rest of the spaces for a mix of embellishments from the May Kit, along with some PL cards from the May Project Life Kit.


There are a lot of ephemera pieces included in the exclusive pack in the May Main Kit, so I had a variety to choose from for my layout. I mixed in some puffy stickers from the May Embellishment Kit, with enamel dots from Echo Park Paper and Bella Blvd and wood veneers from Jillibean Soup. I really like the different texture and dimension the embellishments add to my layout! 


I also have a new process video to go along with my layout.


Thanks for stopping by today! 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe
 

No comments:

Post a Comment