Monday, May 9, 2016

Pink Paislee | My Heart

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of ashleyhortondesigns.com. I do receive compensation and material product from Pink Paislee to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.

Mother's Day has come and gone, and I hope you had a great day yesterday!  Last week on the Pink Paislee Blog, the Design Team shared mother themed projects, and I finished out the week with a layout, using the Fancy Free collection by Paige Evans.



I love the bright colors in the Fancy Free collection, and I wanted to contrast them with a Black & White photo.  I started the layout by cutting a large title on my Silhouette Cameo and then backing it with patterned papers from the Fancy Free collection.  Next I added half of the large geometric heart from one of the Paige Kits.


I used my photo to connect the heart and title, and then added some of the fun embellishments from the Fancy Free collection.  I clustered some of the embellishments near the photo, so help it stand out from the background.  And I just had to use some of the buttons (my favorite) to embellish the large title!

I hope I've inspired you with some ideas for scrapbooking your Mother's Day photos!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment