Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Hip Kit Club | Crazy Hair Don't Care

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of ashleyhortondesigns.com. I do receive compensation and material product from Hip Kit Club to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.

I'm here today to share a new layout for Hip Kit Club, using the May 2016 Hip Kit & Add-On KitsI've got a great idea for mixing the patterned papers, included in the May 2016 Main Kit and the May 2016 Paper Add-On Kit. I pulled several colors inspired by the May Mood Board, to use with one of the May cut files.



Since I had a busy background, I added dimension to the photo with one of the Simple Stories chipboard frames from the May 2016 Embellishment Kit. I love this type of cut file, because it gives you lots of space for adding a ton of embellishments!


I mixed in some Jillibean Soup wood veneers, Bella Blvd enamel hearts and some of the Echo Park Paper enamel dots, which coordinate perfectly with the Bella Blvd. enamel hearts! I also had to include some of the May Hip Kit Club Exclusives! The ephemera pack and puffy stickers are a go to, for all of my layouts using the May Kits! I hope you've found a few inspiring ideas from my layout today, and that you will try this fun technique with some of the May cut files! 

You can see how I worked with the cut file in my new process video!


https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe
 

No comments:

Post a Comment