Tuesday, April 22, 2014

American Crafts April Gallery | Road Trippin'

I'm stopping in today, to share my second American Crafts April Gallery layout with you.  I wanted to work with the Plus One collection for this layout.  There are so many fun products with this collection...some of my favorites being the Brush Script fonts and the new Dies set!  We recently went on a weekend trip and it wasn't long before there were some sleepy passengers in the car.  I snapped a photo of our little guy snuggling with his Pup Pup and edited it with a Black & White filter.




I was originally planning to use a light colored paper for my background, but as I looked through my paper pack, the Duo patterned paper stood out.  Once I started putting the layout together, I really loved the look of the darker background with the pops of bright color.  The Die set has a cute Geotag die and I cut several from different colored patterned papers to create a border under my photo grid.  And I haven't had a chance to use the fun binder clips that are a part of the Plus One collection, but while I was looking at the cute epoxy designs, I decided to remove two of them from the clip and use them to embellish my layout!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies:  Duo (366823) - Plus One, Ensemble (366827) - Plus One, Buddy (366812) - Plus One, Counterpart (366807) - Plus One, Combo (366804) - Plus One, Bits (366849) - Die Cut Cardstock Shapes, Associate (366860) - Dies, Kal Barteski (366831) - Thickers, Twins (366837) - Thickers, Us (366842) - Remarks, Flair (366906) - Adhesive Badges, Addition ( 366851) - Details 

No comments:

Post a Comment