Thursday, April 3, 2014

Hip Kit Club | Love This Life

If you are looking for a Kit Club that packs in the embellishments, then Hip Kit Club is definitely the one for you!  Each Main Kit has it's own fun embellishments, but you can also purchase extra coordinating products by buying the Add-On Kits!!  I will admit, that I have a serious addiction to embellishments. When I open up my Kits, I have to fight the urge to use up all of the embellishments on just one layout! And that's what I love about each month's Hip Kit...it is packed with awesome embellishments and I can complete all of my projects and use just what I like and still usually end up with some left over.




I wanted to create a grid design on this layout, so I used the Black & White grid paper from American Crafts as my base. This gave me a great lined background for adding my photos and embellishments. The October Afternoon Die Cut Shapes coordinate really well with the American Crafts embellishments and papers, so I had fun mixing the different pieces to get just the right look on my layout.



It's fun to pull a color scheme from your Kit, and for this card I wanted to work with Red, Pink and Black. The Dear Lizzy Journaling card worked great for my sentiment and I tucked one of the DIY Shop Chalkboard Labels behind the journaling card. I chose some of the Pink and Red embellishments from the Kit, to finish my card.

I have one more post to share projects using the March 2014 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits, and then I'll be posting projects using the April 2014 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits!  Can't wait to share them with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment