Sunday, April 27, 2014

Creative Scrappers Sketch 267 | Hello Sunshine & Blog Hop WInner!

Lots of Creative Scrappers news today!!  Thanks to everyone who stopped by for the Birthday Blog Hop!  All of the Design Team did an amazing job with their layouts, and I loved going through the Hop.  So today, I have the winner of my $20 Paper Issues Gift Certificate to announce, there is a new Sketch Reveal for Sketch 267, and there is a Creative Scrappers Design Team Call!!

First up, let's announce the Winner of the $20 Paper Issues Gift Certificate:  #47

CONGRATS AMY TSURUTA!!

Amy, please email at ashleyhorton010675@gmail.com, with your email address to be forwarded to Paper Issues for your shop code!!

There is a great new Sketch reveal today!  Sketch 267 is an awesome grid design sketch, designed by Kristine Davidson!





I used a mix of the new #Summer collection from American Crafts, Plus One from Amy Tan and Elle's Studio.  I wanted to create a more free-form look with the sketch and had a lot of fun putting this one together.  It's not my usual busy layering, but I really liked the final look.  I even did a little painting, believe it or not!!  I used my CAMEO Sketch Pens to draw the Chevron design for the border strip from the sketch, and then painted several of the Chevrons with a Cream colored acrylic paint.  I also painted over the Wood Veneer pieces from Elle's Studio, with a White acrylic paint.  I love the white-washed look it gave the pieces.

Now, it's your turn to play along with today's Sketch!  We have a Kit from our awesome Sponsor, My Creative Scrapbook!  You can visit their website HERE and like their Facebook page HERE!

 
And I have one more thing to share today, before you go...Creative Scrappers is having a Summer Design Team Call!  You can find all of the information for applying HERE on the Creative Scrappers Blog!!  Good luck to everyone who applies!

Supplies:  Patterned Paper, Thickers, Stitched Tag, Flair Badges:  American Crafts; Wood Veneers, Stamps & Tags:  Elle's Studio; Acrylic Stamp:  Chic Tags; Spray Mist & Mist Dropper:  Studio Calico; Puffy Sticker:  Evalicious; Enamel Dots:  My Mind's Eye & Chickaniddy Crafts; Sketch Pens & Die Cut Machine:  CAMEO

No comments:

Post a Comment