Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Pinkfresh Studio Guest Designer

I was very excited to be invited by Kinnari, owner of Pinkfresh Studio, to Guest Design with some of her newest products.  Pinkfresh carries a fun variety of Color block Wood Veneers, Washi Tapes, Enamel products, and one of my most favorites...Foil Alphas!  If you are looking for some awesome new embellishments to use, when creating your projects, make sure you check out what's in the Pinkfresh Shop!!

I created 3 projects using the embellishments Kinnari sent, and I wanted to share them with you today!




I love mixing product, and for this layout, I mixed the Pinkfresh products with several items from other collections.  The variety of colors on the Pinkfresh embellishments and Washi Tapes, can easily be blended in with the collections you already have in your stash.  I used some of the Ocean & Gold Foil Alphas over a card from Elle's Studio to create my title, and also embellished the card with some of the fun Wood Veneer Color block Navajo Arrows.  And the cute Wood Veneer Color block Hearts were a perfect accent to the heart card on the right hand side of my photo.  I also added a touch of sparkle to my layout with the Glitter Washi Tape.

Supplies:  Color block Venners, Washi Tape & Foil Alphas:  Pinkfresh Studio; Patterned Paper, Tags, Wood Veneers:  Elle's Studio; Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Flair Button:  October Afternoon; Die Cuts/Shapes:  American Crafts & Two Peas in a Bucket



 
When I decided on a title for this layout, I knew I wanted it to be prominent on my page.  The Mint & Gold foil alphas were perfect for creating a large, bold title.  I arranged the alphas beside my photo, and once they were adhered, I stitched through each of the words with Black embroidery floss, for a little extra emphasis.  And I can't resist embellishing, so I added the Ombre Airmail Peach & Mint Washi Tape, with several of the Color block Veneers.  The Fresh Drops Insta Frame was also perfect for adding emphasis to the photo on my layout.

Supplies:  Washi Tape, Color block Veneers, Foil Alphas & Fresh Drops Insta Frame:  Pinkfresh Studio; Cardstock & Phrase Stamp:  American Crafts; Flair Button:  A Flair for Buttons; Mist, Mist Dropper & Wood Veneer Stars:  Studio Calico; Tags & Wood Veneers:  Elle's Studio; Enamel Dots: October Afternoon; Shape & Sketch Pens:  Silhouette



It's always fun to use negative shapes on your projects!  I used my Cameo to cut a heart front for my card, and then adhered the Pink & Mint Ombre Washi Tape to a piece of cardstock and placed it behind the negative cut hearts.  I love the multi-colored effect it creates on the front of the card.  I used the Blush & Gold Foil Alphas for the sentiment on my card, and added the adorable Wood Veneer Color block Envelopes and Wood Veneer Color block Arrows.

Supplies:  Washi Tape, Color block Veneers & Foil Alphas:  Pinkfresh Studio; Cardstock:  American Crafts; Die Cut Machine:  Cameo 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment