Tuesday, July 15, 2014

American Crafts July Gallery

We celebrated a special occasion last week, when our middle daughter lost her first tooth...with a little help from Daddy and some of mommy's twine!  I wanted to create a happy layout to go with her photo, so I grabbed the American Crafts Daydreamer collection from Dear Lizzy and got to work!




I have been hoarding the 12x12 wood veneer heart pattern, and finally decided that now was a great time to use it.  I still wanted to save some though, so I just cut part of the sheet to use at the bottom of my layout.  I covered a few of the hearts with some of the patterned papers from the collection.  There are some great Thickers in the Daydreamer collection, so I mixed several of them together for the long title on my layout.

Thanks for stopping in today!!

Supplies:  American Crafts Daydreamer collection

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=ss_profile

No comments:

Post a Comment