Tuesday, July 29, 2014

A Flair for Buttons | Hello Happy

It's time to share a new layout for A Flair for Buttons!  This layout combines two of my favorite things...cut files and Flair Buttons!  I had a cute photo of the girls at the swimming pool, so I wanted to create a fun, girly layout to match the picture.  I decided to use a large talk bubble cut file in the background, and then I chose three different Flair Buttons to add to several of the talk bubbles.




I used Flair Buttons from the Krafty 2 set, the Take a Picture 3 set and the Best Friends set.  The color on each of the Flair Buttons paired perfectly with the Echo Park collection I used for my layout.  The Hello, Let's Chat Talk Bubble cut file is from my Etsy store, The Cut Shoppe.  There are a lot of fun options for mixing your Flair Buttons with different cut files!  You can combine them to create fun and unique looks on your layouts!

You can visit the A Flair for Buttons shop, to pick up the sets that I used on my layout or any others that might catch your eye!!  Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies:  Patterned Paper:  Echo Park; Flair Buttons:  A Flair for Buttons; Hello, Let's Chat Cut File:  The Cut Shoppe; Wood Veneers:  Elle's Studio; Neon Brad Stickers:  Pinkfresh Studio; Thickers:  American Crafts; Polaroid Frame:  Crate Paper; Stickers & Enamel Dots:  Teresa Collins; Die Cut Machine:  Silhouette Cameo

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=ss_profile

No comments:

Post a Comment