Wednesday, July 9, 2014

A Flair for Buttons | No. 1 Dad

About 90% of the time, I feel like my layouts just aren't complete without a Flair Button...or maybe even four Flair Buttons!  When you have so many great choices from A Flair For Buttons, it is easy to find the perfect Flair to go with the theme of your layouts.

We are quickly moving through the Summer, and just last month we celebrated Father's Day.  It's always fun to take a photo of Dad and the kids together each year, and this year was no exception!  I created a layout using more neutral colors...Black, Gray and White, with some touches of Blue and Green mixed in!




I used 3 Flair Buttons under my photo, to create a little sentiment.  I love that you can use the Flair Buttons to create fun sub-titles on your layouts!  And once I finished my layout, I felt like I still needed something to balance out the right side of the page, so I grabbed the "Smile" Flair Button and layered it over the frame around my photo!

The Etsy shop is currently out on vacation, but make sure you stop by and visit once things are back up and running, to check out the sets I used on my layout!!

Supplies:  Patterned Paper, Stamps, Tag, Thickers:  American Crafts; Flair Buttons:  A Flair for Buttons; Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Chipboard Arrows:  October Afternoon; No. 1 Dad & XO Cut File:  The Cut Shoppe; Flag Clip:  Studio Calico; Polaroid Frame:  Crate Paper; Enamel Dots:  Recollections; Stickers:  Pink Paislee; Die Cut Machine:  Cameo

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=ss_profile

No comments:

Post a Comment