Sunday, July 13, 2014

Creative Scrappers Sketch 273 | Love on a Plate

It's reveal day at Creative Scrappers and we have an awesome sketch by Jenny Evans!  One great thing about CS Sketches, is they are great as is or you can change things up a bit.  I stayed close to the sketch, but instead of using three photos, I decided to go with two.
 


 



These are a couple of photos from our anniversary day back in June, when we went to New Orleans.  I must admit, that one of my favorite things about New Orleans is the food!  The first photo is lunch from Bubba Gump's.  Yes, we must always stop at Bubba Gump's when we are in New Orleans!!  The second photo is from Joey K's, which was a new stop for us.  It was one of the featured restaurants on an episode of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives, so we wanted to give it a try and it didn't disappoint!  I loved the fun Triangle design on the sketch, so I used the shape from my Tricky Triangles cut file, and I also used Foodie cut file from The Food for Thought set from my Etsy store, The Cut Shoppe.

We would love to see your take on Sketch 273!  You could win from our Sponsor, Paper Camellia.  Link up on the Creative Scrappers Blog for Sketch 273 by the deadline, July 31st.


http://papercamellia.com/

Supplies:  Patterned Paper, Thickers & Date Stamp:  American Crafts; Tricky Triangles & Food For Thought Cut Files:  The Cut Shoppe; Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Letter Stickers & Tag:  Elle's Studio:  Flair Buttons:  A Flair for Buttons; Flag Clip & Cork Hearts:  Studio Calico;  Stamps:  Chic Tags; Enamel Dots;  Chickaniddy Crafts; Tiny Attacher:  Tim Holtz; Die Cut Machine:  Cameo

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=ss_profile

No comments:

Post a Comment