Tuesday, July 22, 2014

American Crafts July Gallery | Go See Do

It's time to share a new layout for the American Crafts July Gallery!  I have the hardest time throwing away the tiniest scraps of my AC patterned papers!  They are just too awesome to get rid of!  So I like to find ways to use those small scraps on my layouts...like backing a die cut title with the different patterns!



 
Sadly, I do not have anymore full 12x12 sheets of patterned papers in my Plus One collection!  HA!  They have all been cut into, one way or another.  I decided to use Black cardstock for my background, because I thought it would add a great graphic feel to my layout and pair really well with the small amounts of color from the Plus One papers I used. I added some die cuts to my layout, from The Cut Shoppe.  Since my page had a travel theme, I used the US shape from the On the Road cut file and Go. See. Do. as my title, from the Let's Talk Summer cut file.  And the Mixtape Washi Tape from the Plus One collection, was perfect for adding some traveling lines to my US map cut file!

Thanks for stopping in today!  Make sure you check out the American Crafts Blog this week, to see what the designers are sharing for Signature Style week!

Supplies:   Sidekick (66813) - Plus One; Partner (66814) - Plus One; Ensemble (66827) - Plus One; Friend (66825) - Plus One; Co-Pilot (66810) - Plus One; Mixtape (366839) - Washi Tape; Us (366842) - Remarks; Bits (366849) - Die Cut Cardstock Shapes; Team (366838) - Sticker Roll

No comments:

Post a Comment