Friday, July 11, 2014

Pinkfresh Studio | New Product Love

I am excited to share some new projects with you today, for Pinkfresh StudioHave you had a chance to check out all of the awesome new products from Pinkfresh??!!  I was anxiously awaiting the arrival of the new wood veneers, stamps, and the amazing new Fresh Inspiration Kit!  So once they arrived in my mailbox, I just had to start using them on my projects!  Here's a look at what I created this month!




I used a mix of some of the Pinkfresh goodies in my stash, with some of the newer products on this layout.  The sentiments on the wood veneers, were perfect for adding a fun touch to my page.  And the stamp sets offer a lot of variety.  I love to add touches of Black to my pages for a graphic contrast, so I used three different sentiments from the stamp sets and stamped them in Black ink.

Supplies:  Everyday Sayings; Chevron Words; & Hello; Think Less Live More; Retro Instaframes; Neon Brad Stickers; Color Block Navajo Arrows   

Pie Hearts Cut FIleThe Cut Shoppe




Some of my favorite items are included in the Fresh Inspiration Kit!  I knew that I just had to use the Transparent Screen Printed Alphas for the title on a layout!  I used just a touch of adhesive from my Zig pen to adhere the alphas to my layout, but it would also be fun to staple the alphas to your page or even stitch them down!  And since I was creating a layout with a movie theme, I added some of the Enamel Label Frames, because they reminded me of tickets!  I also had to use some of the adorable Studio Puff borders, because they are just too cute not to use!!

Supplies:  Fresh Inspiration Kit; Chevron Words; Neon Instaframes

The Big Screen Cut FileThe Cut Shoppe

 
The transparent look has been really popular, and I love the transparent items included in the Fresh Inspiration Kit.  I used one of the Screen Printed Transparent cards, which made a perfect sentiment for my card, or could also be used as a great quote on a scrapbook layout.  And how fun is the Scribble Circle Die??!!  I added it around the XO phrase on the transparent card and finished off my project by layering a tag, twine, Color Block heart, and a Neon Brad sticker on my card.

Supplies:  Fresh Inspiration Kit; Neon Brad Sticker; Color Block Hearts

If you haven't picked up your Fresh Inspiration Kit, make sure to stop by the Shop and get yours, before they are gone!!  You will definitely love everything that's included!!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=ss_profile

No comments:

Post a Comment