Monday, July 21, 2014

Pinkfresh Studio and Neat & Tangled Blog Hop!

Pinkfresh Studio is so excited to join with Neat & Tangled today to inspire you with some cute creations. Neat & Tangled has a great selection of stamps, that mix so well with the fab products from Pinkfresh Studio!  Design Team members from both teams are sharing their projects with you today, along the Hop!  Make sure you visit each Blog, including the Pinkfresh Studio Blog, and comment to be entered in our giveaway. One winner will be chosen for each day, and they will receive $20.00 worth of products from both companies. This is going to be 2 days of Blog hopping fun. Winners will be announced on July 27th!



You should have arrived here from Kristen Foreman's Blog.  If you didn't, make sure you start out at the Pinkfresh Studio Blog, to get started at the beginning of the Hop.

I used a mix of Pinkfresh Studio products and Neat & Tangled products to create a layout and card.




I love talk bubbles, so I just had to use the A Lot to Say talk bubble stamp from Neat & Tangled, along with some of the new stamp sets from Pinkfresh Studio.  Everything coordinates so well together!


Triangles are a really popular pattern in the crafting world, and I love using them on my projects.  I created my own background paper for my card, using the Tiny Triangles stamp from Neat & Tangled, and finished my card by adding the Smile stamp from Pinkfresh Studio, along with a few of the Color Block Wood Veneer Triangles and one of the Studio Puff borders!

I hope you enjoyed visiting my Blog and found some inspiration for your upcoming projects!  Now you are off to visit Joni Andaya's Blog.  Here is a complete list of the Hop order, in case you lose track along the way:


https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=ss_profile

No comments:

Post a Comment