Friday, October 10, 2014

Pinkfresh Studio | On the Midway

Today is a farewell to an awesome Team!  I've loved being on Pinkfresh Studio for the past 6 months, and working with Kinnari and the talented Ladies on the DT.  But, it's the end of my term and time to lighten my work load a bit.  So I am stopping in today, and sharing my last layout, as a Design Team member for Pinkfresh!

 


I had the idea to use some kind of die cut on my layout and then add some of my Pinkfresh embellishments.  So I cut a design from the Peace Out cut file from The Cut Shoppe, that left negative circle shapes on my White cardstock and then added the awesome Wood Drop Stickers and Neon Brad Stickers to the centers of some of the circles.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/206313033/the-peace-out-background-cut-file-is?ref=shop_home_active_6

And to go along with the bright colors on my page, I chose one of the Drop Sticker labels and added it above my photo, and adhered some number stickers to represent the number for our kids.

Pinkfresh Studio Supplies:  Wood Drop Stickers, Neon Brad Stickers, Enamel Label Frames

I am also sharing a card on the Pinkfresh Studio Blog today, so I hope you'll stop by and take a look!  Thanks so much for letting me share all of my Pinkfresh projects with you over the past 6 months!

Supplies:  Patterned Paper, Tags, Brads, Flair Button, & Stickers:  October Afternoon; Peace Out cut file: The Cut Shoppe; Die Cut Machine:  Silhouette Cameo

No comments:

Post a Comment