Wednesday, October 15, 2014

A Flair for Buttons | He Calls It "Yogrit"

I've got a new layout to share today for A Flair for Buttons!  Do you like creating fun titles on your layouts?  Ever think about using your kid's quotes as the title of your layout?  That's exactly what I did on my new layout today!  When we're scrapbooking memories, we tend to focus on the photos, but it's fun to document the cute things our kids say.  I wanted to incorporate one of my Flair Buttons in my quote title, on this layout, and here's what I came up with!!




The Creative Agenda collection from Echo Park, had a fun circle sticker, so I knew it would be a great substitute for the "O" in the word "Yogrit", and then I placed my Flair Button, from the I Love Arrows Flair set, in the center of the sticker.  I wanted to add a couple of more Flair Buttons that coordinated with the colors on my page so I chose the star from the My Life Flair Set 4 and the Enjoy Flair Button from the Chalk Words 2 Flair.

So next time you are looking for a fun title for your layout, think about some funny kids quotes you can use.  And look for fun ways to incorporate your Flair Buttons into the title, to add even more impact!

You can find the Flair Button sets I used, in the A Flair for Buttons Etsy store!

I Love Arrows Flair

I Love Arrows

My Life Flair Set 4

My Life Flair Set 4

Chalk Words 2 Flair

Chalk Words 2 Flair

Supplies:  Flair Buttons:  A Flair for Buttons; Patterned Paper, Chipboard & Stickers:  Echo Park; Target Practice Cut File:  The Cut Shoppe:  Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp, Enamel Dots:  My Mind's Eye; Die Cut Machine:  Silhouette Cameo

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=ss_profile

No comments:

Post a Comment