Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A Flair for Buttons | The Obligatory Ferris Wheel Photos

Yesterday, I shared a new layout on the A Flair for Buttons Blog, using some of my favorite annual photos!  Do you have an annual event that you love to attend?  For my family, it's the Fair!  It's our welcome to Fall event...even though it's sometimes still in the 90's here during September!!  But we can still pretend!!  And while we are there every year, I have this compulsory need to photograph the Ferris Wheel.  I actually have a love-hate relationship with the Ferris Wheel...I love to take photos of it, but I hate to ride it!  But once I have those photos, they must go on a scrapbook layout, and I'm here to share it with you today!



I wanted my Flair Buttons to be a reflection of the Ferris Wheel, in color and to repeat the circle pattern of the Ferris Wheel using the Flair Buttons and cork placemat.  I randomly placed my Flair Buttons in the circle areas on the cork placemat and also added some enamel dots and wood veneers.  I used the Now I Know My ABC's cut file from The Cut Shoppe, to add a large title to the bottom of my layout and added some machine stitching with Black thread.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/204750217/the-now-i-know-my-abcs-cut-file-consists?ref=shop_home_active_1


The A Flair for Buttons Shop is currently on a little vacation, but as soon as it's back up, make sure you stop by to check out the Flair Buttons, I used to go along with the Fair theme on my layout!

Supplies:  Patterned Paper:  Pink Paislee; Flair Buttons:  A Flair for Buttons; Now I Know My ABC's Cut File:  The Cut Shoppe; Cork Placemat, Tags & Wood Veneers:  Elle's Studio; Tiny Attacher:  Tim Holtz; Date Stamp:  American Crafts; Wood Drop Stickers: Pinkfresh Studio; Die Cut Machine:  Silhouette Cameo

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=ss_profile

No comments:

Post a Comment