Here is a tutorial showing how easy it is to put this project together!
1. Start out by cutting some of the flower dies from the Serendipity collection from the gold dot vellum paper and the gold dot on burlap paper.
2. Grab some coordinating gold products from the DIY Shop 2 collection to start putting your wand together.
3. Roll your flower that is cut from the gold dot vellum paper and use a small amount of hot glue to secure it as you roll.
4. Add some Zazz glitter glue to a butterfly wood veneer. Let the glitter glue dry and when you start putting your wand together you can add the butterfly to the flower center.
5. Layer your flower dies on the paper straw and add the wood veneer butterfly. Add one of the gold glitter tags to the paper straw.
This would be a great gift bag idea for your daughter or one of her friends!