Monday, January 12, 2015

Echo Park | Roll Call

Today I'm stopping in to share a layout for Echo Park, created with the Through the Year collection!

This is such fun collection, because it gives you a little bit of all the seasons in one pack.  You could easily use this collection, to create a variety of cards, pocket scrapbook pages, or a layout, like I’m sharing today!




I used a mix of the patterned papers and stickers on my layout, and I wanted to create an interactive element on my page, using the coordinating Designer Dies.  The File Tab Die Set caught my eye, and I decided to create a mini file folder to add to my page.  You can stop by the Echo Park Blog, to see a tutorial of the steps for creating the file folder.


Supplies:
File Tab Die Set 
November Patterned Paper 
January to April Patterned Paper 
Days of the Week Patterned Paper 
Apples Patterned Paper
Month Border Strips Patterned Paper
Snowflake Flurry Patterned Paper 
Element Stickers Sheet 
Alpha Stickers Sheet

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=ss_profile

No comments:

Post a Comment