Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Echo Park | I Love Your Face

It seems like forever since my last post..when it's really only been since last Thursday!  HA!  But I've got some new posts this week, starting with this layout for Echo Park using the Lucky in Love collection!  This is a great collection for all of your Valentine’s layouts, projects and cards, but it can also be used for everyday layouts.  I combined the collection with the Designer Dies, to create an everyday layout, with a Black & White photo of our middle daughter.





I wanted to create a focal title under my photo, so I layered the Designer Dies, to draw attention to the title of my page.  I cut the Talk Bubble Heart from four different patterned papers and placed them on the background paper in a grid design.  Then I cut the word Love and layered it over the Talk Bubble Hearts and finished my title, with letter stickers from the Alpha Stickers Sheet.





There are a lot of fun ways to use the Designer Dies that coordinate with the Lucky In Love collection!  The Talk Bubble Hearts would be perfect for hand-made Valentines!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=ss_profile

No comments:

Post a Comment