Monday, January 26, 2015

Echo Park | Hello Sweetheart

Happy Monday everyone!  Hopefully you all enjoyed a great weekend!  I spent pretty much the entire weekend, exploring the world of creating process videos.  I have past video editing experience, but getting the camera set up just right, making my old computer cooperate with video editing software, and adding voice over has all been a challenge.  But I have managed to get two videos completed...I am persistent!  HA!  I will have my first video posted this Wednesday, and I will share it on the Blog on Thursday.  It was pretty much the guinea pig video, and more of a what not to do when your video taping kind of video.  But I am definitely working on improving them.  If you would like to Subscribe, you can visit MY CHANNEL on YouTube!

Now on to a new card that I created for Echo Park, using the Lucky In Love collection.  If you are looking for a way to incorporate multiple patterned papers onto your card, then I’ve got a quick tutorial to share with you, showing how I layered patterned paper behind the Love Confetti Die.


Begin by cutting the Love Confetti Die from the Be Mine patterned paper.
 
Tutorial1

After running the die through your Die Cut machine, you will need to trim around the edges to have even spacing around your word.

Tutorial2

Now you can flip your paper over and adhere different patterned papers behind each letter.

Tutorial3

This technique would also look great repeated on a layout, and would really add a pop of interest to your layout!

Supplies:
Love Confetti DieSweet Hearts Patterned PaperLove This Patterned PaperLovely Circles Patterned Paper
Be Mine Patterned Paper
Pink Hearts Patterned PaperAlpha Stickers Sheet


https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=ss_profile

No comments:

Post a Comment