Thursday, January 22, 2015

Hip Kit Club | Hello Monday 2015

Today, I'm stopping in to share a new layout and card for Hip Kit Club, using the January 2015 Hip Kit and Add-On Kits!  Both are bright and fun and I had a blast putting them together!



 
Sometimes there are those patterned papers that are just too cute to cover up! And that's how I felt about the Lucky Love patterned paper in the January 2015 Hip Kit Main Kit. I love the bright pop of Pink on the hearts, so I decided to cluster all of the elements in the center of my layout. I wanted to add some interest to the page by overlapping the Amy Tan wood veneer frame over my photo and also placing my title using the Elle's Studio cork embellishments, over the White space in the photo.


There are so many fun items included in the January 2015 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits, that it makes layering a snap. Layering is a fun technique to use on cards, because it allows you to use a lot of product on a smaller area. I layered several Crate Paper pieces, with die cuts from Dear Lizzy and Heidi Swapp, and even added in some of the Gold Thickers. And I always think it adds a fun touch, when you grab a tiny attacher to attach some of the elements to your cards. It adds dimension, without adding a lot of bulk to your cards!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=ss_profile

No comments:

Post a Comment