Thursday, January 1, 2015

Hip Kit Club | Picture Perfect

WOW!  It's 2015!  Happy New Year friends!  I hope 2015 has great things in store for you!  Today, I am stopping in to share my last layout and card, using the December 2014 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits.  And I'm looking forward to what's coming from Hip Kit Club in 2015!  Kimberly always puts together amazing kits each month!  So here's a look at what I created this week!

 


I wanted to make use of all of the alpha options included in the December 2014 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits, so I decided to use the acrylic alphas from Pink Paislee to create the title on my layout. I used my sewing machine to adhere the alphas to my background paper. This is a quick and easy way to adhere acrylic alphas to a page. I also wanted to use the second sheet of Amy Tan Thrifted paper, so I cut the strips from the paper and adhered them to my page above and below my photo and title.


The Amy Tan rub-ons, included in the December 2014 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits, are perfect for creating a water color look on your projects. I used several from the pack, to create a water color effect on my card. Once the rub-ons were adhered, I layered one of the Amy Tan Bits and Jillibean Soup tags. And the Dear Lizzy Printed Foil Thickers were perfect for adding the sentiment to my card.

I can't believe I've been working with these amazing Kits for a year now!  I know there will be a lot more great Kits coming in 2015! 

No comments:

Post a Comment