Friday, April 3, 2015

Simple Stories | Life Today

This week, Simple Stories teamed up with PageMaps for a fun week of inspiration!  My layout went up on the Simple Stories Blog on Wednesday, and I wanted to pop in and share it with you today.

 


And here is the PageMaps Sketch, that I worked with:


I stayed close to the actual sketch design, and used a lot of bright colors from the Life Documented collection, to add interest to my layout.  I really liked the pops of color, on the clean White cardstock background.  I finished off my layout, with some stitching and small staples from my Tiny Attacher.

If you haven't had a chance to check out what the Design Team did with the PageMap Sketches, make sure you stop by the Simple Stories and take a look!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?show_panel=true

No comments:

Post a Comment