Tuesday, April 28, 2015

A Flair for Buttons | Beachy Keen

Hi everyone!  I'm stopping in today, to share a new layout with you, using some awesome Flair Buttons from the A Flair for Buttons Shop!  I mixed several Flair Buttons from the Shop, to create a summer look on my layout.




I wanted to cluster all of the elements on my page, so I created a grid using several large wood veneers.  Once the wood veneers were in place I added my title and embellishments.  And I used the Flair Buttons to create a visual triangle around the page.

I also have a process video to go along with today's layout, if you would like to check it out and see how I put everything together!


If you're looking for some fun summer Flair for your upcoming projects, make sure you visit the A Flair for Buttons Shop!  Here's one of my favorites, which includes one of the buttons on my layout today!

Il_570xN.462758483_1kbs

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?show_panel=true

No comments:

Post a Comment