Wednesday, April 15, 2015

A Flair for Buttons | Dogs & Cats

Call us crazy, but we decided to adopt a new puppy this past Easter weekend!  It's been about 10 years, since we had a pet, so it's been a little chaotic around here.  But he seems to fit in perfectly, and of course, I've had to snap some photos of him for scrapbook layouts!  There are some really cute pet themed Flair Buttons in the A Flair for Buttons shop, but I didn't have any on hand...yet.  So I decided to look through my sets, and see what I could find, that would work with the look I was going for.  I chose a mix of the Black and White Words 1 Flair, Be Mine Flair, and Best Friends Flair.




The Flair Buttons had a Black, White and Red color scheme, so I pulled out the Fine & Dandy collection from Dear Lizzy, to go along with the flair.  And, the collection also had a dog embellishment!  I created a banner across the bottom of the layout, and thought it would be fun to add the Flair Buttons to the center of the circles.

So even if you don't have the exact theme of Flair on hand, for your next layout, you can still make the ones you have work for you.  But I'll definitely be picking up some of the cute pet sets that are in the Shop!

Supplies:  Flair Buttons:  A Flair for Buttons; Patterned Paper, Bits, Stickers, Thickers & Banner:  American Crafts; Cut Files:  The Cut Shoppe; Die Cut Machine:  Silhouette Cameo, Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Word Phrases:  Studio Calico; Tiny Attacher:  Tim Holtz; Wood Veneers:  Elle's Studio; Enamel Dots:  My Mind's Eye

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?show_panel=true

No comments:

Post a Comment